Today, nearly half the world’s population is children. That’s about three billion children – it almost boggles the imagination. Most of these children live in at-risk situations. They need food. They need homes. They need medicine. They need healing, hope, and love. But more than anything else, they need JESUS.
If you have a passion for working with children and a desire to make an eternal difference in their lives, this opportunity is for you!
As an intern you will work closely assisting the Priority 1 Children’s Ministries Coordinator in hosting youth groups and conducting children’s outreach with inner-city churches and ministries. This internship involves a 2-month commitment.
- Must have completed high school
- Complete and submit application
- Complete interview with Priority 1 Staff
- Raise all necessary funds
- Attend 4/14 Window Training School
- Complete background checks
- Teach Bible club each weekday while serving in NYC
- Assist in hosting youth group teams
- Participate in and lead devotionals, team meetings, etc.
- Assist in training Priority 1 International Teams (as needed)
Cost: $700 for 2 months
- Cost includes room/board, ministry materials, & transportation around the city
- Cost does not include travel to and from New York City
- Any support raised above the cost of the internship will be held by Priority 1 and will be paid to you as a stipend at the end of the summer
- Priority 1 Ministries is an approved 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry and all support donations are tax-deductible
2018 Summer Schedule
Arrival in NYC: June 17, 2018
4/14 Window Training School: June 18-23
Bible Clubs in NYC:
July 29-August 3
Debrief and Departure: August 4
Click HERE for more information.